April 2010 – Roundup
April has flown by and here’s some stories which got me interested this month.
- App Stores, Check it out – all the cool kids are doing it
- Online shoppers are waiting two days to buy
- Are you calculating the lifetime value of your customer?
- Emptying shopping carts: when should etailers empty customers’ shopping carts?
- I’ve had a look at the growing trend of click & collect, definitely one to keep an eye on
- Sounds simple, but content needs to be relevant to the search query if you want conversions
- Google Buzz stay safe kids video, hmm if you need a video to show you how to stay safe….
- Every news-writer has a Dashboard with Metrics determining his compensation
- Using social media for niche business – have your cake and eat it
- Tricky one, but just how much impact does an offline campaign have online?
- A marketers favourite question, what’s the value of word of mouth these days?
- Google introduces “Remarketing”, maybe should have been called “Reminding”
- AdWords, sure everyone can do that but RedFly are the first to jump through the new qualifications and are now (the only) certified partner in Ireland. Well done Redfliers
- Voting in the IIA Net Visionary Awards?, check out Fiona Hilliard‘s blog for Argus Car Hire, Best business blog by a mile
- Is it wrong I recognised most of these? The Evolution of Advertising in Sports Video Games
- Those Hunky Dorry Ads, who’s getting their knickers in a twist?
- Contrary to popular belief, the digital revolution is not limited to advertising industry